- Beautifully upholstered in a soft chenille fabric
- Lift feature is perfect for people with reduced mobility
- Ergonomic power recline feature provides the functionality of choosing your reclining needs with the touch of a button
- Attached hand-held remote with extend and retract settings to help you sit, lie down or stand up
- Quiet motor powers a gentle moving, comfortable transition from full recline to lift
- Comfortable pocket coil and padded, yet pillowy-soft foam cushion construction provide support and a soft, comfortable place to rest
- Detailed piping around padded armrests and backrest add style
- Side pocket keeps power remote and your favorite reading material tidy and organized
- Only need 15.25" clearance from the wall to fully recline
The perfect solution to make life more accessible and enjoyable from the comfort of your own home. A pillowy soft, yet firm cushion construction is beautifully wrapped in a soft chenille fabric, making this ergonomic power lift assist recliner perfect for people with limited mobility. Choose your ideal comfort with the touch of a button, powering the quiet motor through gentle moving transitions to help you sit, lie down or stand up.
|Product Dimensions||41""H X 33""W X 39""D|
|Product Weight||97 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Dimensions||31""H X 32""W X 32""D|
|Carton Shipping Weight||109 lbs.|
|Max Weight||299 lbs.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.