Our team members are a valued part of the organization’s continued growth, they are supported through training & development as well as career advancement. We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team to become part of a great place to work! CorLiving may just be the place for you to begin and grow your career.
Our COR Values
- Communication: Clear, accurate and honest communication that promotes: Integrity, Trust, and a Positive Team Environment.
- Ownership: Creative, productive and drug-free environment that promotes: Accountability, Empowerment, and a desired workplace.
- Responsibility: To be active in the community through charitable acts, foster healthy family relationships, respect the environment, and to promote continuous personal growth.
If our CorValues resembles the kind of place you would like to be, and you are interested in a career at CorLiving, please review the positions listed below to learn more. You may send us your resume (if you are applying for a specific position please indicate the position title). All resumes are reviewed, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Thank you for your interest.
*Please note that most positions are based out of our head office located in Surrey BC, Canada.
Wage based on experience $15.00 to $17.00 per hour. Multiple permanent opportunities available, averaging 3-5 days per week.
We offer a fun, team focused environment, competitive wage + bonus program. We are a drug free work place. The right candidate has personal integrity and honesty, handles every sale with a sense of ownership and brings a positive can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment
- Ability to operate point of sale systems efficiently and accurately
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 30 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Good communication, listening, and computer skills
Reliable transportation If you have a passion for helping customers find accessible, well-made products that bring their home to life, and have a proven ability to drive sales, we want to meet you!
If you enjoy working in a competitive team environment, have a passion for helping customers find accessible, well-made products that bring their home to life, and have a proven ability to drive sales, we want to hear from you.
Apply today - send your resume to StoreCareers@corliving.com, or apply in person our the main office: 2252 190 Street, Surrey, B.C, V3Z3W7 Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm.
We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those that best fit the requirements will be contacted.