- Beautifully upholstered in a soft chenille fabric
- Lift feature is perfect for people with reduced mobility
- Ergonomic power recline feature provides the functionality of choosing your reclining needs with the touch of a button
- Attached hand-held remote with extend and retract settings to help you sit, lie down or stand up
- Quiet motor powers a gentle moving, comfortable transition from full recline to lift
- Comfortable pocket coil and padded foam cushion construction provide support and a soft, comfortable place to rest
- Detail stitched seams accent cushioned armrests and footrest
- Side pocket keeps power remote and your favorite reading material tidy and organized
- Only need 15.25" clearance from the wall to fully recline
Position yourself in ultimate and convenient comfort. The comfortable yet durable construction is beautifully covered in a soft chenille fabric, making this ergonomic power lift assist recliner perfect for people with limited mobility. Choose your comfort level with the touch of a button, powering the quiet motor through gentle moving transitions. The ideal solution to make life more accessible and enjoyable in your own home.
|Product Dimensions||40""H X 33""W X 37""D|
|Product Weight||87 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Dimensions||26""H X 33""W X 30""D|
|Carton Shipping Weight||96 lbs.|
|Max Weight||299 lbs.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.