Our team members are a valued part of the organization’s continued growth, they are supported through training & development as well as career advancement. We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team to become part of a great place to work!
CorLiving may just be the place for you to begin and grow your career. Below is a list of our CorValues,
Communication: Clear, accurate and honest communication that promotes: Integrity, Trust, and a Positive Team Environment.
Ownership:· Creative, productive and drug-free environment that promotes: Accountability, Empowerment, and a desired workplace.
Responsibility: To be active in the community through charitable acts, foster healthy family relationships, respect the environment, and to promote continuous personal growth.
If our CorValues resembles the kind of place you would like to be, and you are interested in a career at CorLiving, please review the positions listed below to learn more. You may send us your resume (if you are applying for a specific position please indicate the position title). All resumes are reviewed, but only candidates selected for interview will be contacted directly.
Thank you for your interest.
By mail or in person:
2252 190th Street
705 S. 94th Ave
Tolleson, AZ 85353
We are an innovative ready-to-assemble furniture manufacturer located in South Surrey. We are seeking a strong, energetic, and motivated full-time team lead to join out team.
CorLiving Distribution is seeking a Warehouse Team Leader to lead a department of 5 to 10 people. As the Team Leader you will set the pace for the day while ensuring processes and procedures are followed. You will encourage and motivate your team to work at the level required while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Take an active role in the receiving and packaging department (unloading, stacking, inventory, strapping, packaging, etc)
- Determine daily operational plan, sets priorities and time line, and work with your team to completion
- Provide coaching and on the job training
- Ensures adequate resources are available such as skids, labels, etc. for the day
- Maintain reports, complete assigned projects in a timely manner, and provide feedback to management
- Maintain constant communication with managers
- Lead/Supervisory experience in a warehouse.
- Forklift certification and reach truck proficiency an asset
- Able to follow directions and work well with others
- Have a great attention to detail and counting abilities
- Show good judgment, common sense and initiative, and be proactive
- Able to motivate and develop staff in a positive way
- Physically fit to lift up to 70 pounds regularly
If this position is interesting to you, please apply today!
In person: 2252 190th street, Surrey BC V3S3W7 (Corporate Images / CorLiving)
We thank you for your interest in this job position, however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.